Many times, filing a complaint or a complaint allows us to save future inconveniences and improve our quality of life. But, how can I complain about Profeco?
In Mexico, PROFECO (Consumer Federal Attorney’s Office) is one of those institutions that have been designed to address citizens’ complaints and allow them to take advantage of discounts, promotions and online sales services among other items without problems at the time. to make the accounts in the payments.
Some of the objectives of Profeco are:
- Protect all the rights of the national consumer
- Promote consumer rights
- Implement equity in consumption
- Perform institutional performance efficiently
How to make a complaint in Profeco?
- Sending an email (in the case of foreign residents)
- Online, as long as the provider participates in Concilianet
- In person at your Delegation, Subdelegation or Service Unit closest to your home or place of work:
Requirements to file a complaint in Profeco
The requirements to file a complaint with Profeco are:
- Submit name and address of the person making the complaint
- Name of the provider or merchant that provides the service. Your address is also necessary.
- In the case of not having an exact address, it is necessary to leave a possible place of contact or location.
- Description of the claim. Of the good or service for which the complaint is filed.
- Submit a complaint form that is online on the Profeco website and that you can download here.
In addition, it is possible to communicate via mail email@example.com or through the Telephone Appointment Program or through the Online Complaint Program .
At the time of the famous “ PROFECO complaints “ , there is PROCITEL , a telephone dating program to report if a provider does not comply with what he promises or is dissatisfied with a service.
Therefore, this is a tool that PROFECO has to present your complaint. Remember that PROCITEL receives complaints and, if applicable, offers telephone conciliation in the delegations and sub-delegations of Profeco .
Therefore, how can I request an appointment?
The consumer must call the Consumer’s Telephone, from the metropolitan area of the City of Mexico to 55 68 87 22 and the rest of the country to 01 800 468 87 22.
Concilianet, Profeco online complaints
For some time now, and with increasing acceptance, Profeco has been offering to Mexicans a service ” Profeco Complaints ” under different modalities, one of them, online complaints that is really effective and that also allows reporting abuses towards consumers .
The service of Profeco online complaints is that for those who have possibilities to connect to a PC with Internet.
Through an idea of improvement and modernization of the Profecto complaints system that could be carried out personally or by telephone, it was decided to start the Concilianet program .
This Profeco online complaints program allows:
- That users can submit their complaints online.
- That conciliation hearings can be held virtually between: consumer, supplier and Profeco.
- The service will be available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
In order to make an online complaint, it is necessary to:
- -To have an email account of any server
- – The electronic version of an official identification
- -To be able to present the documents that make the complaint feasible,
Companies that participate
- American Airlines
- Free market
- Radio Shack
- AND IT IS
- Kitchen Aid
- Pawn your gold
- Easy Pawn
- Post office
- Yellow arrow
- The gate
- Natural gas
- Metropolitan Gas
- Club Inntegra
- Sport City
- Sports World
- Total madness
- AT & T
- Virgin mobile
- White Star
- North Sonora
- My aurrera winery
- B. aurrera express
- Bodega aurrera
- Factories of France
- Office Depot
- Home Depot
- Office Depot
- Of the sun
- Live ica
- ICA Residential
Requirements to reconcile
It is necessary that you have electronic versions of the following documents:
- Official identification (on both sides)
- Receipt or purchase invoice
- Guarantee or contract
- Any other document with which you credit the existing consumer relationship between you and the provider